Complete our online giving form for your gift to be counted today. Gifts made online may be paid in whole or over installments - monthly, quarterly or twice a year.
Credit or Debit Card - The college accepts gifts by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Please call the Office of Annual Giving to make a gift by phone at (603) 641-7200.
Checks can be made payable to Saint Anselm College and mailed to: Saint Anselm College, 100 Saint Anselm Drive #1738, Manchester, NH 03102-1310
Donor Advised Funds
A donor advised fund (DAF) is a common type of giving program sponsored and administered by community foundations and investment companies, which allows you to combine very favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to conveniently support Saint Anselm College.
DAFs are an increasingly popular charitable vehicle, to help donors like you simplify your charitable giving and facilitate your strategic philanthropic goals!
How does it work?
- You establish a DAF through an investment advisor or broker (e.g., Fidelity Investments or Charles Schwab) or a local community foundation (e.g. The New Hampshire Charitable Foundation).
- You fund your DAF with cash and/or securities and choose an investment program (any investment growth is tax-free). You can make additional transfers to your DAF at any time.
- When you choose, you recommend grants from your DAF to Saint Anselm College. If you work with Fidelity or Schwab as your DAF sponsor, you can use the DAF Direct link to the right to recommend a grant. Otherwise, contact your DAF sponsor to initiate a grant to Saint Anselm.
What are the advantages of a donor-advised fund?
Simplicity - The DAF sponsor handles all record keeping, disbursements and tax receipts.
Tax Efficiency - Contributions you make to your DAF are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by federal law and any investment growth in the DAF is tax-free. (Consult your tax advisor for details specific to you.)
Family Legacy - The DAF is a powerful way to build or continue a tradition of family philanthropy.
Low Costs - A DAF normally has low or no startup costs or transaction fees.
When you initiate a gift from your DAF to saint Anselm College, you can choose to be recognized or remain anonymous.
Contact Jon Lu, Director of Advancement Services at (603) 641-7387 or email@example.com for assistance.
Grants and Foundation Relations
Learn more about Saint Anselm's Sponsored Programs and Research.
Monthly Giving Program
Giving Made Easy
Supporting Saint Anselm College One Month at a Time.
With your monthly gifts, you support the college all year long and demonstrate your commitment to helping our students. Every gift makes a difference and your participation counts!
- Anselmian Advisor - $8.34/month ($100 per year).
- Anselmian Associate - $20.84/month ($250 per year).
- Anselmian - $41.67/month ($500 per year).
- President's Society - $83.34/month ($1,000 per year).
Read more about the President's Society and different giving levels, including special levels for our young alumni. Did you graduate within the past ten years? You could join the President's Society with a monthly gift of only $8.34, $20.84, or $41.67.
Saint Anselm Fund Phonathon
Each week, current Saint Anselm students reach out to alumni, parents and friends through the Phonathon program. When you receive a call from one of these students, you can find out what is new on campus, ask about this student's Saint Anselm experience, and update your personal information.
We hope you will also consider making your gift to support The Saint Anselm Fund, which is essential to support and strengthen the life-changing education Saint Anselm offers to all its students.
When are calls made?
During the fall and spring semesters when classes are in session, Sunday through Wednesday, 6 to 9 p.m.
Did you receive a call?
Make your gift online! Support Saint Anselm College.