Please refer to the specified publications for completed information about college policies.
Emergency Response Plan
Saint Anselm’s Emergency Response Plan is available to the on-campus community via the MyAnselm portal and in hard copy throughout campus. On-campus constituencies (faculty, staff, and students) should consult the plan for important details about emergency communication and procedures. For more information, contact Robert Browne, Director of Campus Safety and Security, at (603) 641-7287.
- Please visit the MyAnselm portal to view the campus Emergency Response Plan
- To view/download, click: Anselm Community > Campus Safety
On those days when the storm is occurring during the morning commute, a decision will be made no later than 6 a.m.
The decision to close the college is made by the Vice President for Human Resources and Administration, in consultation with the Dean of the College and the Director of Campus Safety and Security.
The following communication methods to inform the community will be utilized in the event of the college closing for the day or a delayed opening or an early dismissal:
- A text message to an individual's cell phone will be sent to students, faculty and staff who are registered for SAC Alerts. We strongly encourage you to register for the college's emergency alert system which will deliver messages to your cell phone.
- Media - WMUR, WBZ Storm Center and WZID Radio
- Campus email broadcast and posting on the college's website and various social media channels
- A recorded message will be left on the College's main phone line, (603) 641-7000
In the event of early dismissal, a broadcast message will be sent the via campus voicemail system (please note that voicemail messages do not arrive in all voice mail boxes simultaneously)
If the College remains open, commuter students, staff and faculty are urged to use their good judgment, as conditions may vary widely from one location to another.
- Detailed fire safety information is available in the Student Handbook.
- Refer to the Student Handbook.